Job #687: Chief Financial Officer - South Plainfield, NJ (2-7-18)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Salary: Open
GENEWIZ, the leading trusted partner for DNA services, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer.
- Provide financial leadership in achieving accelerated and profitable growth, in particular as it pertains to business strategy, planning, budgeting, execution, cost productivity and continuous improvements from a financial perspective.
- Partner with the other members of the executive team to achieve the broader company’s goals and contribute to the executive discussions beyond the financial function
- Provide financial leadership in evaluating potential partnership, alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers, and investments
- Lead in raising capital (public or private placement, if needed) and communication with investors, analysts and bankers
- Ensure that the company has proper financial controls that enable effective financial management as well as compliance with applicable regulations in all the countries where it operates
- Responsible for financial statements, business activity reports, forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies; ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Staff, manage, lead and develop Finance organization to ensure that its capabilities keep up with the company’s growth and business needs
- Experience and track record as CFO for publicly traded companies. Life sciences, private company and IPO experiences are a plus
- Experience and track record in taking a company’s financial systems to the next level (e.g., from basic to “IPO ready”)
- Functional financial leadership experience (as controller or head of FP&A for a company or division)
- As CFO or in senior position in the finance department , has hands-on experience supporting high growth global companies including through M&As
- Ability to work at the global headquarters in New Jersey (relocation preferred)
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or Finance (MBA, CPA preferred)
Interested candidates should contact Nkrumah Pierre; firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jennifer Rosener; email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.