Job #656: IT Systems Administrator - New York, NY (11-28-17)
- Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
- Location: New York, NY
- Salary: $150,000 + bonus
Levin Capital Strategies, a privately owned long-only and alternative investment manager, is seeking an IT Systems Administrator. The firm has 34 employees and primarily provides its services to high net worth individuals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, support and maintain Advent software products, including Axys and Moxy and Moxy Rules.
- Backend and users administration including maintenance of proprietary and SQL databases.
- Set up, test and monitor FIX connections with trading partners over various FIX networks.
- Develop and maintain custom macros, scripts and reports for production and delivery of daily and overnight reports and files.
- Technology generalist able to assist in basic software and hardware maintenance.
- Familiarity with Axys Report Writer Pro and Advent Replang a plus.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, FIX and Omgeo Oasys helpful.
- High level of attention to detail important.
Interested candidates should contact Glen Slater at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a memeber of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.