Job #644: Accounting Manager - Bergen County, NJ (10-31-17)
- Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Location: Bergen County, NJ
- Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
Hands-on accounting manager who can monitor and evaluate day–to-day accounting activities in a multi-entity environment in the distribution industry located in southern Bergen County, New Jersey. Five to seven years prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Supervisory experience in such an environment is required; CPA a plus. The Accounting Manager will interact directly with senior management and external accountants which requires strong communication skills. Experience with SAGE-100 a plus.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare recurring journal entries for payroll, accruals and intercompany allocations.
- Reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Oversee the accurate reporting and tracking of inventory.
- Oversee accurate and timely bank reconciliations.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Monitor and manage cash flow.
- Responsible for the completion of bank compliance activities and ensure that they are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supervise the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Lead budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Rosener at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.