Job #625: Senior Accountant - Secaucus, NJ (8-14-17)
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Location: Secaucus, NJ
- Salary: up to $100,000
Rsam, a risk and compliance solutions provider, is seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will support the Senior Vice President of Finance in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department, assist the Senior VP of Finance in financial statement preparation and analysis, Budget and Variance issues, and forecasting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules, prepare monthly general leldger journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Manage employee credit card applications, charges and recording.
- Maintain payroll system, establish new hires and terminations in payroll and all related accounting systems. Record semi-monthly payroll entries.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual variable compensation plans and reporting and reconciliation to payroll.
- Reconcile and manage Banking and financial aspects of 401(k) system.
- Assist the SVP Finance in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare monthly KPI and statistical reporting to support sales and services.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly private equity, banking and related statutory and operational reporting.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecast updates.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, or a Bachelor's degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is highly desirable, with consideration given equivalent course work in accounting along with on the job experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounting is required.
Other Skill and Abilities:
- Detail oriented maintaining complete, accurate and timely records of all financial transactions.
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Skilled in use of MS Word.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with and implementing financial accounting systems, especially NetSuite.
- Excellent work habits, including willingness to work hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Interested candidates should contact: XXXX. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.