Job #1844: HR Manager - NJ (12/22/2022)
Job TitleHR Manager
About The Role:
As our People Operations Manager (US), you will be integral in building the foundation of our people operations and have a key role in supporting the company. We are a globally distributed company with offices in New Jersey, South Carolina, Kentucky, China, and Belgium; this role will support our team of full-time employees and contractors based in the United States. You'll love working with us if you enjoy having a high level of autonomy and excel at building programs and processes from the ground up. We are looking for team players with a generalist mindset but strong domain expertise.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Build and own our people operations processes throughout the employment lifecycle, including onboarding, benefits enrollment, promotions, relocation requests, payroll, employee surveys, and offboarding.
· Identify, obtain, and manage the appropriate HR systems we need to support our company’s growth across all US sites
· Work with the local site Benefits Administrator to develop and manage employee engagement programs, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
· Create and manage a benefits program to attract and retain top talent in the US
· Collaborate with the HR Leader and other global PO managers on crafting and executing a best practice Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention program
What We're Looking For:
· Proven experience in HR/People operations
· Experience administering compensation and benefits programs
· Experience working in a manufacturing company
· Comfortable with ambiguity, have a passion to identify and solve problems, and possess a bias for action
· Operates with a high level of autonomy but collaborates with a diverse set of stakeholders
· Ability to think strategically with the capacity to be nimble and pragmatic
Interested members should e-mail resume to Rob Kahle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1844 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.