Job #1842: Analyst/Associate - FL (12/9/2022)
LocationWest Palm Beach, FL
An organization seeking to hire a generalist financial professional to focus on investor reporting, financial reporting,
portfolio monitoring, and investment due diligence. The finance professional will primarily focus on
supporting our fund accounting and investor reporting activities but, if they demonstrate the aptitude,
could have the opportunity to assist with sourcing, analyzing, structuring, and monitoring portfolio
investments. This position comes with substantial advancement potential as they will operate as a key
part of a nimble team within a boutique organization. This role is full time in office.
The finance professional’s primary job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Review quarterly workpaper packages, financial statements, and capital account statements.
• Assist with monitoring and track the Funds’ cash activity, dry powder, and line of credit.
• Work with the Investment team on IRRs and other performance reporting.
• Assist in preparation of valuation reports.
• Draft quarterly investor reports and related analyses.
• Assist in creation and updating of client facing materials.
• Assist in the preparation of investment due diligence materials
• Assist with sourcing, analyzing, and monitoring portfolio investments.
• General involvement in special projects.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field with superior academic performance.
• Minimum two years of work experience in public accounting, fund administration, private investment
firms or related financial services experience.
• Excellent business writing skills with the ability to draft investment memoranda and investor reports.
• Strong work ethic, initiative, and attention to detail with entrepreneurial mindset.
• Individual must be proactive, resourceful, and solution oriented.
• Experience with niche private asset classes is strongly favored though not required.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Thomas Brodsky at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1842 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.