Job #1832: Senior Financial Analyst - NY (11/16/2022)
Job TitleSenior Financial Analyst
We are a consultative, service‐driven management firm focused on representing ownership, across many development sectors, through the design and construction process. Founded in 1994 with offices around the country, we manage over $5B annually in construction volume across the US. Our business, relationship-base and team has grown exponentially, offering us the opportunity to extend our services and regional relevance across the United States. We support and collaborate with experienced CRE’s, owners and leadership teams in delivering environments that best represent their longterm vision and business goals.
Vision & Core Values:
We pride ourselves on partnering with clients to act as an extension of their organization. We are
trusted advisors to many, leaning into our mission to deliver successful projects that improve the built environment for the benefit of others. We achieve this through our commitment to providing the specialized expertise and resources needed to lead the complete project effort. From the earliest planning to final occupancy, we have an unwavering focus on our client’s interests and goals, adding value at every stage of the project.
Community: We support perpetual, positive growth of our colleagues as teammates and as unique individuals.
We endeavor to uphold a workplace environment that consistently fosters a sense of belonging, purpose, and
Stewardship: Through partnership, we are committed to becoming an extension of our clients. We are humble,
blessed and feel strongly about giving back.
Trust: Integrity, accountability, and quality service are foundational to our success. We remain steadfast in delivering
exceptional service and growing long term relationships with integrity as our core building block.
• Supervise accounting staff including oversight of: G/L receivables, payables, billing, payroll, expense reporting, etc.
• Prepare annual financial statements and workpapers for independent accountants
• Prepare internal monthly and quarterly financial statements for partners
• Prepare annual budgets and cash flow projections, and monthly budget -v actual analysis
• Prepare quarterly sales and occupancy tax filings
• Design and implement internal controls, policies, and procedures
• Assist outside accountant with quarterly tax estimates and partner distributions
• 10+ years of experience in public and/or private accounting
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal, communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience in real estate/construction/project management accounting
• Experience in Ajera (desirable)
Please note this description is not designed to include a comprehensive listing of actual activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are a diverse company, and an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. Successful candidates must be able to work in the U.S. for other than practical training. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Perry Vella at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1832 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.