Job #1831: Controller - NJ (11/11/2022)
LocationCarteret, New Jersey
We are currently looking for a Controller to join our Porky Products family in Carteret, NJ.
This position will work closely together with upper management and owners of the company to
guide the organization into continued growth. The Controller will report to the Senior VP of Finance
and the Corporate Controller.
• Manage monthly loan reconciliation
• Prepare quarterly and monthly bonuses and commission statements for payment
• Administer quarterly reports and payments for our divisions
• Handle company AMEX, including coding the monthly invoices for company divisions
• Create monthly payroll reports for Porky Products, Inc and both trading division
• Administer company credit and gas cards
• Assist with audits of company’s financial statements
• Organize quarterly commission and interest report
• Generate semi- annual bonus and sick accrual report
• Arrange semi-annual interest expense report
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in accounting
• 4 plus year’s accounting experience including financial statement analysis and preparation
• Experience in the Food Industry desired, but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Office); SAP knowledge is a plus
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to change.
• High level of integrity, trust, and confidentiality required
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with reviewing various legal contracts, such as lease agreements, supplier agreement,
insurance contracts etc. desired but not required.
What we offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401K and Profit-Sharing
• Paid Time off
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Employee Discount
It is the policy of Porky Products, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion,
creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information,
marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Brandon Melloy at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1831 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.