Job #1826: CFO - New Jersey (10/27/2022)
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Roseland, NJ
Summary of Position:
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides financial and business leadership, vision and management. This position requires a thorough knowledge of financial reporting, cash flow management tools, accounting, SEC and Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements and advanced business management theories, principles and practices.
The CFO is responsible for directing financial policies, oversees all financial functions, designs reports, research, and prepares and ensures the accuracy of all financial reporting. The position requires a strategic thinker who is willing and able to roll up their sleeves to achieve the mission of the group.
The CFO will also provide leadership and direct management of the IT, HR and Inventory Management areas to ensure optimal asset utilization and best practices within the resource capabilities of the Company.
Responsibilities and Authority:
- Directs and implements all financial policies
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting
- Effectively communicates with the Board of Directors and Audit Committee on all financial and accounting issues
- Reviews risk management and all expenses to ensure reasonable cost
- Develops and manages operating and cash budgets
- Maintains corporate records
- Controls inventory levels to ensure adequate product to meet customer demand, based on sales forecasts and projections; minimizing product and related costs
- Develop, implement and provide continuous improvement of HR systems, including job descriptions, performance reviews and organizational chart
- Provide for management, optimization and maintenance of IT systems
- General office administration
- Optimize systems, processes and procedures relating to the financial and accounting practices of the Company
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA required, MBA preferred
- Controller or other significant experience in a public company with good working knowledge of GMP, SEC, Sarbanes Oxley regulations and ISO standards and requirements
- Experience and knowledge on accounting for stock option plans
- Experience with preparing public company annual and quarterly reports
- 10+ years experience in a manufacturing industry with P&L management
- Experience with structuring product development and distribution relationships
Interested members should e-mail resume to Kelly Anderson at kelly@CXOexecs.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1826 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.