Job #1808: Sr. Financial Reporting Manager - Morris County, New Jersey (9-6-22)
Job TitleSr. Financial Reporting Manager
Dynamic, growing engineering and industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Senior
Financial Reporting Manager to join its corporate finance team located in Morris County, N.J.
Sr. Financial Reporting Manager
Independently perform various accounting processes necessary to maintain the company’s
financial reporting and records in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP) and CAS/FAR laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform the monthly financial consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries, including
foreign translation, intercompany profit analysis and monthly elimination entries.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements in compliance
with U.S. GAAP.
• Prepare statement of cash flow for all entities, including foreign subsidiaries, in
accordance with U.S. GAAP.
• Prepare monthly closing entries, account reconciliations and monthly variance analysis
for multiple subsidiaries.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
• Cost accounting for the company's manufacturing operations, including income statement
and balance sheet variances, explanations of manufacturing costs, and over/under cost
• Develop and maintain key metrics related to manufacturing performance.
• Partner with internal departments to compile data necessary to complete monthly
accounting closing and variance analysis
• Participate in annual budget and quarterly forecasting activities
• Partner with outside audit firm in completion of annual audit
• Participate in annual/semi-annual physical inventory, locating discrepancies and
• Prepare schedules used for quarterly income tax estimates
• Maintain Fixed Assets register and calculation of monthly depreciation
• Foreign Exchange Gain/Loss calculations
• Support special projects as required
• Understand and adhere to all Acrow’s policies and applicable laws
• Domestic and International travel to other Acrow Locations or Customer Sites as
• Perform other duties as required
Skills and Knowledge:
• Financial statement preparation and consolidation experience with income statements,
balance sheets and cash flow statements
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Cost accounting experience in a business which manufactures products
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
• Ability to perform the role as a hands-on, ‘can-do’ member of the finance team
• Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
• Self-starter, strong problem solver with the capability to analyze information to determine
root causes and provide clear analysis and solutions to senior management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to easily learn and navigate software
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and 8-10 years of
experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
• CPA or Master’s degree
• Knowledge of Infor Visual financial system or similar ERP systems
• Experience with an industrial products or other manufacturing business
• Auditing experience in similar industries
• Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety
precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials,
boxes, or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all
responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
Benefits: 401(k), Profit Sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance
Program, Flex Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Vets/Disabled
Interested members should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1808 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.