Job #1798:Corporate Controller - Garden City, Long Island New York, Remote (7-8-22)
Job TitleCorporate Controller
The Controller will plan and direct the accounting operations of the company. Overseeing the operations of the Accounting Department, which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations.
Reports to: Chief Acounting Officer
Duties and responsibilities
· Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of internal and external controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
· Prepares periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
· Establishes benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
· Ensures compliance with local, state and federal government requirements.
· Files quarterly and annual reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
· Produces the annual budget and forecasts
· Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
· Ten years or more of related experience
· Public Company and SEC filings; 10Q& 10K
· Certified Public Accountant required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proficient in accounting software
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hybrid part time in office part time remote (50/50)
· Ability to work with teams and independently
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
· Ability to travel as necessary
Interested members should e-mail resume to Bill White on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1798 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.