Job #1790: Corporate Controller - Poughkeepsie, NY (5-3-22)
Job TitleCorporate Controller/ Future CFO
Arnoff, a family owned and operated business since 1924, is seeking a
Corporate Controller to join our management team in our Poughkeepsie location.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in
the field of accounting with a fast-growing logistics company. We are looking for
candidates with confidence, maturity, and strong leadership ability. Our present CFO
plans to retire in the next two years and we are looking for a high potential candidate
to work with the current CFO and step into the role upon his planned departure.
- Ability to oversee and drive monthly accounting cycles – A/R, A/P, Sales, and Purchasing
- General Ledger management – Trial Balance, P&L, etc…
- Excellent communications skills with staff, co-workers, and owners (Arnoff family)
- Leadership skills with an ability to drive change to create efficient processes
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with multiple corporate structures – Corp., LLC, S Corp
- Experience with and ability to oversee IT for accounting and other business needs integrations
- Competency in Corporate compliance and Tax issues
- Regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of Business Insurance needs and requirements
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Great Plains (preferred but will train)
The Corporate Controller reports directly to the CFO/Executive VP and will be
responsible for supervising accounting staff corporate wide. CPA Preferred.
Arnoff offers competitive salaries, incentive/bonus programs, and excellent benefit
packages to our employees. Join the Arnoff Team!
Arnoff is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Alyssa Bergenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1790 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.