Job #1768: Director of Finance - Remote (3-14-22)
Job TitleDirector of Finance
A growing fintech client has an immediate need for a Finance Director. This is a 100% remote role with limited travel.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
· Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
· Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
· Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Bachelor’s degree required ideally in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· CPA preferred, minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting ideally with experience with SaaS-focused companies.
· Previous focus on accounting, audit and controls is required.
· Must have excellent writing skills.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
· Strong organizational and management skills.
· Highly motivated and entrepreneurial, prior experience in Startups preferred.
· Team player, respectful and genuine.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Michael Petrylak at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1768 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.