Job #1739 - Senior Accountant - NYC, New York (1-12-22)
Job TitleSenior Accountant
Family Office, Senior Accountant
The ideal senior level accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and treasury functions including administrative tasks for multiple entities owned by the family. This is a great opportunity for an accounting professional who is driven, has successfully interacted with different levels of senior management and wants to contribute to the continued growth of a Company.
· Maintaining the general ledgers and journal entries for over 100 Trusts and Investment LLCs
· Responsible for closing books, producing financial reports, reconciling 1099s and preparing and reviewing book workpapers for submission to tax department.
· Responsible for capital calls, distributions and wire transfers required for various investments, using online wire services.
· Preparing biweekly payroll and review of monthly, quarterly, annual payroll reports for household and farm employees.
· Responsible for various adhoc projects including workers’ compensation audits, monthly reconciliation for use of private aircraft.
· Maintaining Member/Partner Capital Account Allocations and IRR calculations
· Reviewing of daily download of prior day’s cash transactions from bank websites
· 6+ years of public/private accounting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
· Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of Accounting software (QuickBooks, Quicken, Asset Vantage)
· Highly organized with high attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and be a strong team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Company is located in mid-town Manhattan and offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan and work/life balance.
Interested members should e-mail applications to Theresa Altobelli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1739 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.