Job #1730: CFO - Remote (12-14-21)
Job TitleJob #1730: CFO - Remote (12-14-21)
ZRG has been engaged to recruit a Chief Financial Officer for a company that is the global leader in video solutions for financial services and investor communications. Based in the United States, the company has operations in the US, UK, Ukraine, Brazil, India, HK, China, and Korea.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO directs and oversees all financial activities of the company and is
responsible for providing strategic advice as well as financial and administrative leadership to the
Executive Leadership Team (“ELT”) and Board of Directors.
The Board includes senior leaders from Citi, Barclays, the London Stock Exchange and ex-leaders of the SEC. The newly hired CFO is expected to have a broad impact on the future success of the company and to partner with the business team to help develop a more global footprint for the business.
▪ Drive the company’s Finance function with an emphasis on performance improvement,
providing quality management information and furthering the development of systems,
processes, and metrics;
▪ Provide ELT and the Board with forward-looking projections to better anticipate both shortand long-term business outcomes;
▪ Prepare current financial reports as well as summaries, budgets, forecasts, planning, and
analyses to support business decisions;
▪ Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their financial
planning and analysis needs and participate in providing company-wide business solutions;
▪ Develop and direct the implementation and impact analysis of strategic business and/or
operational plans, projects, programs, and systems;
▪ Serve as the principal interface with investors and shareholders with respect to the financial
performance of the company; maintain the necessary capital structure to support the
company’s anticipated growth;
▪ Create a disciplined Finance organization that is strategically defined and aligned to support
the growth or the business going forward and is highly competent to provide timely, accurate,
and transparent internal and external reporting;
▪ Lead hiring and on-boarding activities associated with the Finance team;
▪ Develop and refine the company’s internal financial processes and policies needed to support
their growth strategy;
▪ Lead and support ongoing process improvement projects; perform an enterprise assessment
to identify areas of risk and possible plans to mitigate identified risks;
▪ Lead the annual budgeting process and third-party audit process to timely completion,
maintain the company in good standing with all taxing and regulatory authorities;
▪ Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses; work with the various business heads to
suggest and implement improvements;
▪ Develop the Finance and Accounting organizations as needed;
▪ Assist in driving accountability for both performance and integrity across the organization.
▪ Play an active role in any future M&A efforts.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
▪ Advanced degree (CPA or MBA) highly desired;
▪ Proven track record of senior financial leadership experience with at least 15 years in a CFO or
senior financial management role within a high growth cutting edge environment;
▪ Strong strategic focus: demonstrated leadership of a lean financial and administrative
organization and the ability to work at all levels of the organization;
▪ Ability to drive current and future external investor relationships and decisions including Private
Equity partners and a possible future IPO process;
▪ Ability to handle confidential matters and think strategically;
▪ Previous experience with ERP systems like Microsoft AX is preferred;
▪ Capable of developing financial projections, 13-week cash flow forecasts, budgets, etc.
Interested members should e-mail resume to Michael Castine at email@example.com Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1730 in the subject line and to Copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.