Job #1727: CEO - Philadelphia, PA (12-9-21)
Client is looking for a CEO to take over day to day responsibilities of a real estate company concentrated in the Low-Income Housing tax credit development industry. The Candidate will be overseeing the rental and accounting operations of the various project located in the city of Philadelphia. Owner wants to have someone who is willing to be in the office daily, no remote environment is available. The projects are mostly in the mature stages of the tax credit life cycle, but overtime, there can be opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Implement organizational policies and procedures to ensure internal controls are in place and followed
• Review and approve annual budgets and projections
• Capital Budgeting and Variance Reporting
• Strong Cash Management skills
• Daily interactions oversight of office staff
• Overseeing banking relationships, including managing lines of credit, mortgages, and margin accounts, and all borrowing requirements of the organization
• Prepare all reports required for LP investor monthly and quarterly reports
• Prepare and be available for all insurance, LP investor, and state and local inspections
• Work with office and maintenance staff keep all units up to date to qualify to meet changing Philadelphia building code standard
• Being responsible for oversight of all financial activity including, reconciling accounts, forecasting cash, and preparing internal financial statements
• Closely scrutinize funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization
• Maintain external relationships with banking and insurance executives outside of the organization
• Experience with financial oversight of real estate renovation and construction projects
• Identifying areas for cost efficiency and effectiveness related to third party vendors
• Monitors the capital expenditures and asset deployment activities and allocation of costs associated with these expenditures
• Participates in maintaining ongoing relationship with outside accounting firm
• Screening and oversight of the tenant process and monitoring of qualifications of tenants under the low-income housing tax credit rules
• Oversight of move out of tenant process, both on sight and in house.
Individual is not required to be a Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) but should hold undergraduate degrees in accounting or a related field.
The CFO should be capable of working to grow and build the financial acumen of the team and to ensure business goals and initiatives are met or exceeded.
Office location: 4165 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia Pa, 19104
Benefits: 15 days annual vacation and 6 days PTO time
Hospitalization – 100% of single coverage paid by employer
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Harold Thomas at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1727 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.