Job #1722: VP of Finance and Operations - Greenwich, CT (11-22-21)
Job TitleVP of Finance and Operations
Dellora Investments LP (“Dellora”) is a Greenwich, Connecticut-based investment advisor founded in 2020. Dellora manages a long-short equity healthcare portfolio comprised exclusively of small and mid-cap life sciences companies and seeks to identify opportunities that provide meaningful asymmetry based on core investment principles rooted in “innovation, impact, and dislocations.” Dellora is currently comprised of three investment professionals, including founder Kevin Pyun. Dellora currently manages an existing fund vehicle and is seeking to add a back office professional in advance of a significant strategic investment in the fund vehicle.
To learn more, please visit https://www.dellora.com/
This role will serve as VP of Finance and Operations and will report directly to Kevin Pyun, Founder and Managing Partner. Job responsibilities include:
· Own the NAV process for Dellora’s fund vehicle, in coordination with our third party administrator.
· Manage the annual financial statement audit and tax compliance procedures with our outside accounting firm.
· Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of investor deliverables, including investor statements, financial statements, and tax reporting.
· Manage the books and records of the Dellora management company.
· Provide ad hoc support to the investment team.
· Monitor and reconcile trading activity and cash balances.
· Maintain relationships with bank, prime broker, legal, and external trading service providers.
· Lead Dellora’s infrastructure efforts, including IT, HR, and general business management.
· Assist in investor relations and marketing activities.
· Assist the front office team in building out an investment research event calendar.
· 4-year college degree required.
· CPA and public accounting experience is preferred.
· 3-10 years of relevant experience in the hedge fund or asset management industry.
· An entrepreneurial-minded person who is excited to join a growing organization and wear multiple hats to contribute to all aspects of Dellora’s growth.
· A self-motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, thoroughness, and analytical skills.
· Experience dealing with highly confidential business matters and making compliance decisions aligned with risk assessment.
We encourage interested members to apply for the role with an email to Kevin Pyun at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include Job #1722 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.