Job #1706: CFO - Remote (10-11-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Escalon Services is the category leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop shop model for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential, yet non-core services ranging from part-time CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management.
We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows and automatically collect and act on necessary data. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people-related areas, and risk enable us to escort early-stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth, and we take care of the essential business services.
Since it's founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown 40% year-over-year to date. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Norway, and India with 300+ employees.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced CFO, to step in as a part of the Leadersthip team, responsible for managing the financial actions of the company. The CFO will have a significant input in the company's investments and capital structure, with accent on M&A and funding processes.
Manage finance and accounting functions
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments Provide business analysis on company operations and product results
- Lead the funding efforts over both dept and equity funding M&A
- Lead the due diligence and Financial Integration processes over future company acquisitions
- Direct all accounting functions, including payroll, account receivables/collections, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition and reporting
- Provide leadership needed to plan and grow profit efficiently, including developing budgets and providing accurate projections in support of business strategy. Present timely and valid interpretation of operating results
- Responsible for overall fiscal operations: directing internal financial programs and procedures
- Provide ongoing financial analysis and modeling to a range of company leaders in support of key business decisions
- Provide sound leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements
12+ years in a financial role with at least 7+ years as a CFO
- An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable
- Experience working with venture-backed technology companies
- Experience with M&A in several instances
- Strong understanding of equity and debt financing
- Proven track record in successfully supporting growth using strong analytical skills and effective financial modeling and tracking
- Experience leading financial budgeting and financial planning process
- Ability to oversee and review corporate accounting functions
- Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements and experience implementing and managing financial policies
- High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments
- Successful at executing on business development, networking, and sales activities to build client base
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Aleksandar Tomov at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1706 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.