Job #1702: Manager, Financial Reporting - Texas/Remote (9-29-21)
Job TitleManager, Financial Reporting
Manager, Financial Reporting
TaskUs is looking for a highly motivated, inquisitive, and enthusiastic Financial Reporting Manager. Preferably, this role would be based in the San Antonio, Texas area, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager who is a self-starter and enjoys taking on the continued development of the Financial Reporting process in a rapid growth setting for a newly public company. We are looking for someone that will stay up to date on new accounting and regulatory developments and educate your staff and others within the company. You will report to the Director, Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting and will be responsible for continuing to strengthen the Financial Reporting function. You MUST have public company experience. This position will work across the Finance organization as well as with other key constituents such as Accounting operations, legal, investor relations, tax, FP&A, human resources, corporate communications and other business partners in the continuing build out of a best-in-class Financial Reporting team and related processes within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the preparation of Form 10-Q’s and 10-K to be filed with the SEC, including supporting schedules
- Manage the consolidation of monthly financial statements, and review financial information for accuracy, including analytical reviews.
- Own accounting for stock-based compensation expense and earnings per share.
- Perform technical accounting research for new accounting standards and complex transactions.
- Develop and maintain proper internal controls relating to the financial reporting process.
- Interface with auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Work directly with accounting managers in local country operations, as needed.
- Coach, mentor, and train staff taking an active interest in their growth and developing the next generation of leaders.
- Highly detail oriented in the application of financial reporting, technical accounting research and internal controls that ensures financial and reporting integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with preparation and filing of SEC compliant reports.
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP; current with new technical accounting standards.
- Highly proficient in a broad spectrum of accounting standards including overseeing technical reviews, ensure compliance, and provide guidance to internal/external stakeholders.
- Keep informed and actively monitor accounting standards and developments that may impact the business’ financial reporting and disclosures.
- 5+ years of recent financial reporting experience, including experience in a public company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Finance, OR equivalent work experience
- Active CPA designation or equivalent certification
- Strong technical accounting background with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP and SEC regulations
- Demonstrated experience with managing SOX processes at a public US company
- Combination of private industry and public accounting experience preferred
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office or Google Suite tools
- Recent experience with reporting systems, preferably Workiva
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Garrett Gold at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1701 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.