Job #1701: SVP Finance / CFO - New York (9-29-21)
Job TitleSVP Finance / CFO
LocationNew York/ Remote
SalaryCompetitive Base + Bonus & Equity
SVP Finance/ CFO
Company based in NY is seeking a detail-oriented SVP of Finance/CFO to lead the Finance team with general day to day functions, on behalf of the agency and our world-class clients. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of meeting deadlines and possesses an in-depth understanding of GAAP accounting. He/she thrives in a fast-paced environment, is curious and deliberate, and is excited about the opportunity to take on new challenges and evolve the fastest growing segment of the digital ecosystem, Influencer Marketing. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self-starter.
Who We Are:
Company is the agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results. Fusing the qualitative power of a white-glove agency + proprietary software, we established a new standard of process + efficiency rooted in data-backed marketing campaigns. Our partners include leaders in CPG, Luxury, Dining, Beverage, Travel, and Retail, across Fortune 100 brands and startups alike.
Tasks and Opportunities (subject to change over time based on the needs of the organization)
- Oversee accounting, legal and admin/HR functions
- Responsible for further development, oversight, and management of the organization’s
- Quote through Cash activity Responsible for gathering financial data for analysis and forecasting with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance.
- Manage cash flow. Manage insurance coverage for the organization, including compliance. Support and manage the budgeting process.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Executive team on creating Real time Dash board reporting
- Assist with other accounting ad hoc reporting Liaise with 3rd party advisors, service providers, investors and banking relationships
- 7-10 years of accounting or finance experience (CPA preferred)
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least $50 million in annual revenues a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a service (not manufacturing) business with activity based project costing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Mark Goodstadt (President) at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1701 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.