Job #1700: Head of Product - Remote (9-28-21)
Job TitleHead of Product
Head of Product
Stealth Fintech has recently secured and closed a pre-seed round based on the vision of their CEO, who is a serial entrepreneur with a number of successful exits. The CEO has identified a number of industry problems in the small business banking space and has a very specific roadmap in place as to how to address them. The company is currently building its core product and technology and is looking to add key founding team members in the near future. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to get in on the ‘ground floor’ and work with an established CEO and business leader. The company is in the B2B market segment and will be serving a number of global markets.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on Product leader to build out the Product team from the ground up and help us craft and execute our product strategy. With a track record of leading Product teams in high-growth technology businesses, you’ll be responsible for building, growing and mentoring a team of product managers, and collaborating cross-functionally to bring amazing products and features to market.
- Work with leadership to define, communicate, and evangelize a Product Vision and Strategy, and build tactical plans that deliver on our ambitious growth objectives.
- Recruit, lead and coach a team of talented product managers and product designers, and ensure their strategic and tactical alignment among the team and with peers in Engineering.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership & peers (in Engineering, Data, Marketing, Sales, Client Success, Customer Experience, Operations and Finance) to create and optimize the product development processes.
- Prioritise the product roadmap based on the needs of our customers, clients and key market opportunities, balancing quick wins with long-term investments appropriately.
- Set up required team processes to lead effective product innovation, product research & development and product design.
- Create, enhance and deliver products that will differentiate the company as the global market leader.
- Work closely with our CEO, Head of Engineering and Head of Data to deliver on the product vision.
- Create an innovative and inclusive culture that fosters empowerment, growth and collaboration.
- Exceptional ability to reinforce customer and business priorities and drive consensus in the interest of achieving the best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Track product usage using advanced analytics, and improve the product based on these analytics.
- Rapidly produce and iterate on the product experience.
- Experience in setting up a product function from scratch, establishing product processes and rallying senior leadership around it.
- You are data informed, with a deep understanding of how to collect and use market and customer data to inform decisions and drive strategy, validate assumptions and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in attracting, retaining and developing product talent.
- A history of leading high-performing teams who understand a vision and can execute on it.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience in B2B Fintech with a background in data products
- Entrepreneur/Founder ‘mentality’
- Need to be willing to get “your hands dirty”
- Ambitious & self-motivated
- Goal & achievement oriented
- Strong work ethic and fully committed
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Ron Benegbi (Founder and CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1700 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.