Job #1695: CFO - Newark, NJ (9-24-21)
Salary175,000+ Bonus eligible
The Finance leader is part of our executive leadership team and is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations. These include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Additionally, this role serves as the face of our finance organization to not only our internal team but to our investors, advisors, auditors and all other partners.
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide financial direction and strategies.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction by monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans and tactical initiatives with the leadership team.
- Participate in key decisions as an active member of the leadership team.
- Maintain in-depth relationships with all members of the management team.
- Serve as a true financial resource to internal business partners, working cross-functionally to provide a breadth of insight and financial decision support.
- Lead and develop high-performing Finance and Accounting, and IT.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, fixed asset records, real estate tax implications, general accounting, cost and project accounting, etc.
- Implement high quality standard operating procedures and structures.
- Deliver weekly financial updates, monthly performance analyses and quarterly rolling forecasts including KPI’s, dashboards, business trends and how performance against plan .
- Employ detailed monthly financial analyses to aid in the monthly accounting close process.
- Manage the accounting, tax and treasury functions.
- Ensure that company financial statements are timely, accurate and reliable, and ensure accurate and timely monthly closing processes.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Build models and analyses and provide detailed commentary and presentations for all Board and leadership meetings. Provide M&A due diligence support and develop financial models for all strategic initiatives Own the company strategic business plan and all associated financial models.
- Prepare and continually review the annual budget process.
- As head of the Shamrock IT team, develops the strategic direction and leads the implementation of IT plans to support delivery of IT services, web design and applications.
- Manages the IT budget and provides supervision for a full time staff of 3.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related job field (CPA and/or MBA degree a plus).
- Related work experience: 10+ years. Manufacturing experience needed .
- Chemical manufacturing / processing industry experience a plus
- Experience working in corporate and operations finance, capital markets and/or M&A.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, A strong analytical acumen to drive margins and develop a strategic roadmap.
- Keen problem-solving skills and robust work ethic. Substantial experience with financial statements, valuation, financial modeling, budget management, forecasting and strategic planning. M&A deal making, due diligence and execution experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Works ethically and with integrity and upholds Company Values and goals.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jeffrey Bacsik at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1695 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.