Job #1670: Senior IT Auditor - PA (8-16-21)
Job TitleSenior IT Auditor
Position Summary: The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for identifying and auditing information technology and cyber security risks and opportunities.
- Skillfully conduct audits of information technology and cyber security controls utilizing current audit techniques and tools available.
- Perform audits of key information technology and cyber security controls within the business as well as perform analysis of policies, procedures and process flows and development of recommendations to mitigate risks and improve efficiencies.
- Perform financial and operational audits as needed in support of the annual audit plan.
- Maintain accurate and complete work papers and meet required audit plan deadlines.
- Effectively and appropriately deliver audit results.
- Prepare formal written reports of prevailing conditions and recommendations for mitigating risks and/or improving the management of capital, people and knowledge.
- Monitor the progress of changes in the business resulting from agreement with Internal Audit recommendations.
- Consult and advise management regarding controls and efficiencies pertaining to processes, systems and application upgrades and implementations.
- Expertise in performing information technology audits
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Excellent leadership skills
- High degree of creativity in problem solving
- CISA, CISM or CISSP required
- Other professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-P beneficial
- 3-5 years of experience auditing for either a Big 4 CPA firm or large regional firm
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in an audit environment
- Audit experience in a retail environment is beneficial
- Strong Cyber Security experience
- Strong Project Management experience
- Knowledge of state of the art auditing techniques and disciplines
- Strong knowledge of audit practices
- SAP environment experience
- Familiarity with PCI standards and assessments
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite proficiently
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Ian Senior at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1670 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.