Job #1662: Project Accountant/ Controller - PA (8-5-21)
Job TitleController/ Project Accountant
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
The Project Accountant is responsible for the overall accounting functions and support to the construction department. This position reports to the Controller.
We are looking for someone who will learn the ropes from the incumbent and be able to take on their responsibilities in future.
- Responsible for the daily construction accounting operations
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or
- Use proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Establish and maintain fiscal project files and records to document
- Executing Monthly AIA’s - Lien Waivers & Forms- Certified Payrolls - Monthly project
- CO & PO Follow up and issue processing
- Complete monthly job audits
- Collections on construction projects, and manage overall collection with the team
- Analyze and mitigate risk with regard to contracts
- Edit and communicate resolution with Contractors, Service Manager, and Customers
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
Ideal Candidates should have:
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (QuickBooks Contractor) and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be motivated, eager to learn and contribute to a team.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- College Degree preferred
We offer a great benefits package, PTO & 401K
We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our Customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, and performance minded. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Mark Rabinowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1662 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.