Job #1658: CFO - PA (7-29-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Position Title: Chief Financial Officer
Grade Level: Executive Vice President (EVP)
Position reports to: President
Position supervises: Accounting Department
Responsible for management of the accounting, liquidity, and reporting functions of the company. Position will also
interface with the accounting and tax professionals for annual audits and tax preparation of the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities: (including but not limited to the following):
• Directs the cash flow projections, budgeting, audit and tax accounting, leasing, insurance, and
procurement activities of the company.
• Directs the procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper reports and afford
adequate, accurate, and timely accounting and financial reporting.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually management reports as directed.
• Interface with carriers to ensure the accuracy of all carrier receipts.
• Oversees all company and agent commission split sheet preparation according to established company policy and procedures.
• Oversee the company’s payroll and retirement benefit payments.
• Work with internal stakeholders on employee compensation management.
• Manage and control departmental expenditures within agreed budgets.
• Direct communication with CPA firm to ensure proper and timely tax and audit practices.
• Review internal controls and audit best practices.
• Review and monitor procedures used by the Accounting department
• Execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards as referenced in the company’s code of conduct.
• College Degree required, 7+ years of experience in an accounting role.
• Preferred insurance accounting background.
• Experience with supervising employees.
• Able to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
• Able to exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
• Able to maintain flexible attitude and professionalism
• Proficient in problem solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume and cover letter to Renee Wentz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1658 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.