Job #1654: Full Life Cycle Recruiter - Location Flexible (7-23-21)
Job TitleFull Life Cycle Recruiter
Note: Role can offer flexibility on office location.
Our Advertising Sales org. is growing and to support that we’ll need to add to our awesome team of Recruiters. In this role you’ll focus on developing recruiting strategies and building strong candidate pipelines for high priority roles. We’re looking for a Recruiter who has experience in successfully managing and closing searches against short timelines. You’ll have experience using metrics to guide you in reviewing pipeline performance, and you’ll use this data to develop hiring strategies to best serve our customer. You’ll also be a great communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills that will be demonstrated in regular customer updates.
Our customer is the Advertising Sales org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great recruiting partners. This year we have a high volume of hiring with our focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit.
We’re supported by an impressive group of Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers.
• You’ll partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations. This work will always be backed by data.
• You’ll build strong and diverse candidate slates for high priority roles that include both passively sourced and active candidates. You’ll conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• You’ll think big to recommend ideas and strategies to help deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• You’ll articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process. As above, this will all be backed by data.
• You’ll participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives. Some of our team’s projects this year include increasing our pool of interviewers and bar raisers, simplifying and standardizing our recruiting processes, and helping to develop and roll out employer branding strategies.
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- 2+ year experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Dan Szymanski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1654 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.