Job #1650: Controller - NJ (7-19-21)
NJ based company that employs 45 people, and is HQ in the Oakland, NJ (approximately 24 miles from NYC). The company is active in the Trade Show business.
The company has Italian shareholders, and the candidate must be fluent in Italian. Only Italian speaking candidates will be considered. Candidates that have worked with US companies that have significant trade/business with Italy are preferable but other candidates with skill set and fluency in Italian are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Compensation is flexible depending on the strengths & skill set & profile of the candidate.
- Enhance department productivity and recommend changes to work process.
- Minimize risk exposure by creating controls.
- Produce monthly financial statements, costing and P&L analysis, monthly accruals / deferrals.
- Coordinate the annual external audit, budget variance analysis and cash projections
- Prepare annual Financial statements
- Work directly with auditors and tax accountants in providing all required support
- Ensure appropriate and effective management of company creditors and debtors, including performing
fee calculations and issuing invoices
- Coordinate monthly accounting close including balance sheet reconciliations and analytical review of P&L
- Prepare 1099 information
- Prepare fixed asset schedules and calculation of depreciation
- Prepare payroll distributions and proprietary payroll entries
- Improve productivity of the department by creating detailed job descriptions for staff and properly delegation day to day work
- Direct and manage the budget estimate and forecasting for the next year
- Communication with partner Company in Italy and providing necessary documents
- Proficient QuickBooks Enterprise
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Serge Sondak at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1650 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.