Job #1646: Controller - King of Prussia, PA (7-15-21)
Great opportunity to join our growing company!
New opportunity to join our growing company and become part of the leadership team. PowerPay offers a great working environment (state of the art technology, spacious up to date office, full stocked kitchen, fun areas - ping pong table, corn hole, soccer and more!) and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization.
PowerPay has an immediate opening for a Controller (newly created position) due to increased organization growth. The Controller is responsible for the accounting and financial planning functions. You will manage the finance team and will work closely with our other functional teams. Our aspirations are high and with your expertise you can help take our business to the next level.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, and flexible individual. Successful individual will be a hands-on, roll-up-the sleeves type of individual.
Desired candidates should have the following experience/skills:
- Establish and maintain accounting policies, systems, procedures and special financial studies
- Manage the monthly accounting close process and produce the financial results for the business unit while supporting corporate financial reporting requirements
- Experience with SOX is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience managing day to day finance and month end close process (3 day close)
- Strong computer skills, desire to work hard and enjoys a challenge
- Previous experience in loan or mortgage industry helpful
- Have a customer focused mentality,detail oriented and organized
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Julie Ringwood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1646 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.