Job #1645: Assistant Controller - New York (7-14-21)
Job TitleAssistant Controller
LocationNew York, NY
Well-established New York City based manufacturer is seeking an experienced assistant controller who will perform various office functions including the successful follow-up and status of the company’s outstanding receivables, accounts payable, and general ledger compiling financial information. This position will report directly to the company’s Controller/CFO.
Essential Job Functions:
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintain Accounts Receivable records
- Accounts Payable invoicing
- Perform ad-hoc projects and requests from Management
- Assist with onboarding and data entry
- Manage customer payment methods such as checks, credit card, ACH, wires, etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 5+ years of prior bookkeeping/controller experience
- A comprehensive understanding of working with factors, purchase order financing, EDI (Electronic Data Interface), and letters of credit.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Mark Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1645 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.