Job #1638: Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis - Warminster, Pennsylvania (7-1-21)
Job TitleManager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Salary$95,000 - $100,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Double H Plastics, Inc., a family owned business has been an innovator of consumer packaging since 1985. Double H supplies consumer packaged goods companies with state of the art packaging solutions, and pioneered the development of composite lids and cups for a variety of food packaging applications. Since 1974, they have also manufactured extruded products for the paper, film and foil converting industry and for other markets such as medical, agricultural and environmental.
The Double H group is made up of four legal entities located in Marion Indiana, Warminster Pennsylvania(2) and Morristown Tennessee.
As a financial leader for a multi-location manufacturing entity with approximately 400 Teammates, bring together data from across various functions of the business, Sales, Operations and Corporate Finance to produce insightful reports for operational decisions and the long-term strategy for the business.
As Double H continues to grow in the consumer packaging industry and becomes more data driven, Double H Plastics, Inc. in Warminster Pennsylvania is looking to hire a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. This is a newly created position.
As a financial leader for a multi-location manufacturing entity with approximately 400 Teammates, bring together data from across various functions of the business, Sales, Operations and Corporate Finance to produce insightful reports for operational decisions and the long-term strategy for the business. Position reports to the Director of Finance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and own the annual budget process for every facility of business operations including BOM cost updates.
- Analyze monthly financial results, identify and explain all variances and present findings to Executive Leadership team
- Collaborate with cost accountant to understand standard costing, Bill of Material Structure and IQMS ERP system
- Monitor and report BOM variances
- Enhance product Line profitability reporting of existing customers and cost analysis on potential new customers
- Partner with Executive Management and department heads as a subject matter expert and provide in-depth analysis and support as needed
Identify and develop key reports, industry related KPIs, benchmarking, and meaningful analytics to assist with analysis and decision making.
- Provide ROI on Capital Expenditure Requests for future business growth and maintenance.
- Perform special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting required. CPA and/or MBA preferred, but not required.
Required knowledge and Experience:
Minimum 10 years financial planning & analysis experience Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Ability to perform complex analysis using advanced spreadsheets and other data analysis tools.
- Ability to analyze and understand problems from multiple perspectives, to understand the impact on multiple areas and determine the optimal solution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- The attitude of a team player, polished, possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results.
- The ability to manage multiple project and priorities on a simultaneous basis.
- Intellectual curiosity
- The individual must be a self-starter (ability to work independently).
- Effective time management and scheduling ability
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel along with an ability to accurately, record activities in the ERP database.
- Must be able to be considered for future promotional opportunities.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are largely typical for an office environment. Must be able to work in a plant environment in and around production equipment.
Quality Standards: Must maintain a clean and safe work area. Must comply with plant GMP.
Safety: Maintain proper safety standards according to established Double H policies. Proper use of all safety equipment (i.e., proper use of personal protective gear including gloves and safety glasses
Compensation also includes generous 401(k) profit sharing plan, vacation, medical, dental disability and life insurance benefits. Also eligible for management bonus plan.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Nancy Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1638 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.