Job #1635: Controller - New York, NY (6-25-21)
Protocol NY is seeking a controller for immediate hire. This is a 90-day contract with the
potential to turn into a full-time position after the stated period has ended.
Job title: Controller
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
● Managing payroll for the company through ADP Services.
● Development of financial plan to give to the factor for establishment of seasonal borrowing
● Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial reports and inventory statements.
● Sending wire transfers to factories (Deposits and inventory payments)
● Preparation of inventory statements for banks.
● Coordinate transfer of funds from factor to company bank account
● Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
● Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
● Experience with importing merchandise.
● Experience in manufacturing.
● Knowledge of working with factors
● Working knowledge of Big Box Retailers
● Fluency in SAP Business One
● Extremely detail-oriented work style
● Must be based in the tri-state area
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Roberta Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1635 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.