Job #1633: Sr. Analyst/Manager, Fund Finance & Operations - New York (6-22-21)
Job TitleSr. Analyst/Manager, Fund Finance & Operations
The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will assist in aggregating and analyzing portfolio company data, preparing quarterly portfolio company valuations, preparing fund-level reporting metrics and materials, and contributing to ad hoc value-added projects across the firm.
• Prepare/assist in preparation of quarterly investment valuations.
• Analyze and aggregate data related to portfolio company and fund performance.
• Prepare and update presentation materials summarizing portfolio and fund level performance.
for investors, including for quarterly and annual reports, annual meetings, Valuation Committee
meetings, LP Advisory Committee meetings, and pitch decks for prospective investors.
• Scenario modelling on investment outcomes.
• Analyze and participate in fund cash management operations.
• Assist with investor data requests.
• Manage Ad hoc projects regarding fund operations and performance.
• Manage Ad hoc projects regarding portfolio company analytics.
• Work closely with Partners, Director of Finance, Chief Operating Officer, Operating Partners.
• Strong Excel skills including scenario analysis.
• Agility with Powerpoint and making presentations.
• Familiarity with asset management operations/accounting/financial analysis/performance metrics a plus.
• Experience with corporate valuation methodologies.
• Familiarity with iLevel (or similar portfolio management systems) a plus.
• Understanding of financial statement analysis and building financial models and forecasts.
The candidate will also
• Value being a team player
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
• Care about attention to detail
• Be a strategic thinker
• Possess strong communication skills
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Arin Wolfson at email@example.com . Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1633 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.