Job #1632: Financial Advisor / Wealth Manager - New York & New Jersey (6-21-21)
Job TitleFinancial Advisor / Wealth Manager
LocationNew York and New Jersey
Financial Advisor-Wealth Management
Location of Position (City, State): Armonk, NY - Roslyn, NY - Cranford, NJ - Holmdel, NJ
Whether you’re just beginning your career, considering a change, or taking your career to the next level, we can help you get closer to the career and life you have always wanted!Northeast Financial Network
Why Northeast Financial Network?
- We provide an exceptional, high quality, high integrity, and consistent client experience for our financial representative professionals and their clients that delivers results beyond their expectations.
- We are committed to the development of the best individuals in our industry because we pay attention to training, product performance, financial strength, careful management, and unquestioned integrity.
- At Northeast Financial Network, we are a team of highly motivated individuals where our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients, our producers, our staff, and our industry.
- You will be excited to work with a team that shares a vision and makes a difference in the community they serve.
- You will be part of a growing family with great culture, unmatched support, excellent process, and some of the best leaders in the industry.
- Not only will you be able to help your clients, but will have the ability of extending yourself to your community and local charities.
- Entrepreneurial business model where you can be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As a Financial Representative, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earning potential with generous & extensive performance-based compensation models
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Training, support, and hands-on management
- Advanced/management opportunities
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products, and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives.
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services, and strategies.
- Build and maintain client base, keep clients’ financial and investment plans up-to-date, and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance/financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAM – SUPERIOR SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- The amount of support we provide for our advisors is unparalleled in the finance and financial planning industry.
- We believe in the people that we hire and will work with them constantly to put them on the path to building a personally, professionally, and monetarily rewarding career in the finance and financial planning industry.
- You do not need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful Financial Representative.
- You can participate in national/local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge, planning, and skill training.
- We very much encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry.
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this might be your perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values and looking for individuals who share those values while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales/Business Development: 1 year
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1632 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.
Northeast Financial Network is an agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America. Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), member FINRA, SIPC. OSJ: 1150 Raritan Rd, Cranford NJ 07016 908.709.0020. The Guardian Network is a network of preferred provided authorized to offer products of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY and its subsidiaries. Northeast Financial Network is an independence agency and not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guardian.