Job #1631: HR Leader-Americas - Long Island, NY (6-7-21)
Job TitleHR Leader-Americas
SalaryHighly competitive including equity!
As the leader of the Human Resources for Americas Region you will be instrumental as part of the regional management team lead by the President of the Americas to ensure that HR strategy is aligned to maximise business growth potential. You will responsible for operational Human Resources and Compliance for the Americas. In addition, you will be an integral leader and collaborator with the HR centers of excellence including Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning Management and HR Systems.
This position reports to the Global Head of HR based in Atlanta and supports the President of Americas and the Americas business operations. It also requires regular domestic and periodic international travel to Mexico, Canada and Chile. Destinations may continue to grow in line with new acquisitions.
Location: Melville, New York
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the Americas leadership team and U.S. Corporate leaders to establish a full understanding of talent needs in the context of the business strategy
- Develop the strategy to support the company's regional growth into new and existing markets
- Manage the talent acquisition team to attract a diverse and adequate pool of top talent for the Americas
- Help drive change within the organization: develop and execute an effective change management plan to accelerate culture transformation of merged businesses
- Implement appropriate processes, procedures, handbook, policies and workflows by country to ensure compliance.
- Partner and collaborate with various business leaders on growth strategies and cost challenges; provide HR guidance and input on decisions and execute in order to enable these strategies
- Direct and manage employee relations, performance issues and terminations and restructurings as required
- Lead, manage and develop Americas HR team; providing direction and identifying development, improvement and engagement opportunities that support and encourage high performance
- Maintain HR Metrics for the business supported by your team and analyse for insights that assist improvements in the Business Partner with CHRO and VP of Total Rewards in determining best practices for compensation and benefits for each country
- Collaborate with Talent Management on the performance processes to ensure a high performing culture and calibration of ratings
- Work with managers to build a career path for employees, identifying opportunities for training, new skill acquisition, and advancement
- Participate in M&A activity to determine HR issues and then assimilate acquisitions quickly
- Degree/professional qualification in HR or related discipline is required; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in HR with progressive leadership roles
- Track record of working at senior level of the organization with clear examples of influencing and providing consulting expertise to senior leaders on HR matters.
- Examples of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously and achieving objectives in a high pressure environment that is resource-lean
- Experience working in a matrix organization and demonstrated management skills
- Led organization & HR planning processes and demonstrated impact
- Experience at an international company
- Strong financial and analytical skills: Ability to develop and utilize data and metrics that identify economic and financial impact to influence business decisions and outcomes
- Hands-on experience driving leadership and people development initiatives in a global company that influenced the transformation of a company culture and supported ongoing growth in the region
- Track record of applying thought leadership and problem solving skills with senior management team on highly ambiguous challenges
- Experience in HR related M&A activities coupled with experience quickly assimilating acquisitions
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of constant change and ambiguity
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner, particularly in ambiguous or high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that create energy and motivate others to action
- Experience of maximizing an HRIS and creating HR KPIs to help advise the business
- Excellent excel skills and other strong ability in other Microsoft office products
- Ability to communicate professionally and with different audiences
- Solutions oriented, driven and self-sufficient
- Excellent project management skills and detail oriented, demonstrated experience with large-scale, international enterprise-wide initiatives
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1631 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.