Job #1621:CFO - Remote/Central Connecticut, CT (5-27-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reporting: Chief Executive Officer
Mission of the position: To fuel growth and to double business value in three years by prioritizing investments via disciplined, efficient, and collaborative processes.
Overview: The CEO is seeking a CFO to be a strategic partner in the journey to increase the size and valuation of the Company by continuing to invest in product innovation to drive organic growth, and by identifying, financing and investing in targeted acquisitions.
Company: The client is a technology driven, manufacturer of high-precision engineered products trusted by the world’s best technical and performance brands across four core markets: Medicine, Computing Power, Clean Energy, and Space Exploration.
The company’s strategic vision is to deliver technological breakthrough where no product or solution currently exists. Located in Central Connecticut between NYC and Boston), the company is 100% employee owned and doubled in size over the last 5 years. The company is poised for significant global expansion over the next 5 years.
Location: The company is based in central Connecticut but the home base for this position is flexible and may be remote. You will be required to come to HQ periodically, but can be based anywhere in the US. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to drive positive change and work in a dynamic, bureaucracy-free environment.
- Oversee balance sheet to fund growth, both organically and through acquisitions in US and in other countries.
- Prioritize investments via clear, rigorous, and collaborative process.
- Manage due diligence of acquisitions, and post-transaction integration
- Synthesize financial reports to drive actions.
- Maintain strong financial controls
- Lead a finance team of 8 dedicated employees.
- Rapid growth and need to balance rigor and speed.
- The company expects to accelerate its growth by M&A. Hence, insight and proven experience negotiating and financing transactions and post-M&A integration is essential.
- Employees Stock Ownership creates not only high performing culture, but also a unique capital structure.
Key Deliverable - Through increases in Revenue, Profits, Margins, and EBITDA multiple, double Enterprise Value in three years.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience as a CFO is required.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in financial management.
- Career path should include a leadership role in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience in managing all aspects of the balance sheet and treasury.
- Experience in leading the acquisition or divestiture of businesses
- Worked in fast pace and rigorous operating environments: experience in large and entrepreneurial companies.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Exceptional communicator: Able to synthesize complex analyses into clear recommendations, and practical, prioritized actions.
- Builds high performing teams: Hires excellent contributors and holds people accountable.
- Probabilistic decision-maker: Able to assess probabilities of outcomes and to make appropriate decisions.
- Curious, creative, and a strategic thinker: Able to recognize interesting data patterns that could shape into powerful trends.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (i.e. IPROVOR). Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1621 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.