Job #1610: Accounting Associate - NY,NY (5-13-21)
Job TitleAccounting Associate
- QB & all facets including invoicing, data entry, reports/statements - Smart/Thinking person
- A/R collections with backup and reminders via emails & calls - good personality & patience
- Post payments to the proper company & client
- Resolve A/R client &/or vendor issues on a project
- Review A/R aging regularly with PM/Exec Directors/Owner
- Sales tax filing, comm'l rent tax filing, annual filings
- Transit list & payment & hand out
- QB Entries - BIM, Office mgmt, year end entries to match accountant info
- Amex breakdown by company/person
This is a full time position in the office and we need someone that can work on their own, as well as work with all of our companies.
Prefer a minimum of 10 years experience in the construction/ architect/interior design field so they know the lingo and understand what is needed in order to complete tasks.
Only candidates that meet these qualifications will be reviewed/contacted.
How to Apply
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Mindy Katz at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1610 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.