Job #1606: Manager/Sr Mgr/Director FP&A - Parsippany, NJ (5-5-21)
Job TitleManager/Sr Mgr/Director FP&A depending on experience
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Finance Manager or Finance Director
Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Finance Manager/Director to join the Company at its Parsippany, NJ corporate office. This is an opportunity for an individual to join a growing specialty pharmaceutical company in financial management, financial operations, pricing analytics and operations in support of the Company’s overall activities. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will have primary responsibilities over:
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Annual budget coordination, preparation and reporting.
- Quarterly forecast coordination, preparation and reporting
- Quarterly evaluation of R&D pipeline, ROI analysis and valuation updates
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports to the BOD
- Financial analysis and review of key Gross to Net sheet accounts
Commercial Operations and Business Development Support
- Design and develop metrics, reports and in-depth financial analyses to provide actionable insights to support business decisions on commercial products
- Evaluate and model multiple financial scenarios to optimize outcomes and returns.
- Oversee and validate systems that provide source information for evaluating and modeling commercial products including the ERP, revenue and contract management, distribution, returns, and government rebate systems ensuring consistency across platforms
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Develop and maintain documentation for company procedures
- Ad hoc requests from all members of the leadership team
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/CPA with 2-4 Years of Public Accounting in the Audit Practice or MBA with relevant work history
- Excellent analytical and forecasting skills with the ability to apply intuitive logic.
- Experience with IQVIA and/or Wolters Kluwer sales databases is a plus.
- Self-starter who can be productive and efficient while dealing with complex business problems, few facts and constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present data in a comprehensive yet succinct manner while adhering to timelines.
How to Apply
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1606 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.