Job #1603: SEC Reporting Consultant - Remote (4-30-21)
Job TitleSEC Reporting Consultant
- Manage a team of accounting associates/analysts, review monthly/quarterly work papers
- Prepare SEC disclosures on Forms 10-Q and 10-K
- Prepare quarterly and monthly reports for senior management for the firm’s board of directors
- Assist in accounting research for transactions and new FASB pronouncements
- Perform accounting for complex areas, e.g. impairment analyses, stock-based compensation plans, derivatives
- Review consolidation work papers and inter-company accounting
- Review internal controls documentation and testing for SOX/404 compliance
- Liaise with external and internal audit teams, as well as internal and external tax teams
- 5-7 years of public accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Strong Excel a must
- Investran, Word, PPT, and Oracle knowledge...
How to Apply
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to John Spinosa at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1603 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.