Job #1599: CFO - PA (4-15-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
We’re seeking an outstanding Chief Financial Officer to join us as a key member of the Archetype executive team. As a leader of the financial organization of the enterprise, you’ll create and implement processes that drive our financial and investment actions. This will include prime accountability for financial planning and execution processes across our business operations and fund. As an enterprise leader, you’ll develop and communicate financial information that allows the organization to understand the financial impact of its decisions.
Archetype Solutions Group is not your traditional consulting firm or venture fund. Our model brings
unique value to accelerate innovation and growth in both our consulting partners and portfolio
companies by deploying our expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, product development, sales,
and software development.
Our Model: Archetype’s management consulting offering accelerates revenue growth for mid-market
companies by bringing start-up like innovation. Helping these companies grow also identifies
opportunities for venture investments. The access to Archetype’s team expertise and our mid-market
partners’ channels to market in turn accelerates our ventures’ growth.
Our Crew: Our global team is made of management consultants, financial and data analysts, marketing
and sales experts, and software developers who partner with our clients to supercharge growth. We
come from all walks of life, bringing uniquely diverse experiences and skillsets. We break the normal
grind to rapidly develop innovative solutions and passionately pursue entrepreneurship to improve the
world of work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Direct and control the company’s financial planning and execution processes
• Mentor and manage the finance/accounting team
• Work alongside the rest of the executive team to drive organizational growth
• Assess and evaluate the organization’s financial performance with regard to long-term
operational goals, budgets, and forecasts
• Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks
• Create and implement processes that enable the business to understand how talent management delivers organizational financial health
• Develop and communicate models that demonstrate ecosystem value
• Advise clients and portfolio companies on growth strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Substantive past experience in a VP or C-level (or equivalent) finance-related position
• Expertise in all aspects of financial management
• Exemplary data analysis and reporting skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability and executive presence
CULTURE, BENEFITS, AND REMOTE WORK
Our office is currently operating 100% remotely, so the entire interview process will be conducted over phone or Zoom. We have offices in Philadelphia, PA, and Hyderabad, India. We anticipate being remote in some capacity through the end of this year.
We offer competitive pay (commensurate with experience), a benefits package (including medical,dental, vision coverages), 401k with employer match, and employer-paid life insurance. We work hard and play hard at Archetype. When we’re not remote, we enjoy barbecues in our outdoor space, office trips to Quizzo and Escape the Room, and in-office snacks. Some say we show our love for each other as a team through food!
Since we’ve been remote, we’ve kept the team spirit burning bright through weekly happy hours, virtual trivia and game nights, and even virtual yoga hosted by one of our team members.At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggestasset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we invite you to come as you are.
How to Apply
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Jenna McKinley at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1599 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.