Job #1593: Controller - Berks County, PA (4-5-21)
Global, multi–billion dollar publicly traded company within the manufacturing industry is seeking a Controller in Berks County, PA.
- CPA 10+ yrs experience, prior controller experience required
- International manufacturing experience preferred
- Public + private accounting experience
- Will handle the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Present results to senior management
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for overall accounting functions, SOX compliance and ensure financial controls meet standards
- Support the budget and forecast process
- Must be able to handle large amounts of data and help to make sense of it
- Lead the year-end audit with external auditors
- Culturally, position should bring high energy and be able to wear many different hats
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Corey Milewski at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1593 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.