Job #1592:Controller - Pennsylvania (4-5-21)
Controller in Chester County, PA
- Must have Auto experience.
- Will handle high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and oversee the financial activities of the dealership.
- Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel.
- Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
- Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
- Must be able to handle large amounts of data and help to make sense of it
- Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
- Culturally, this should bring high energy and be able to wear many different hats
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Jeffrey Olshin at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1592 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.