Job #1587: Controller - NY (3-30-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
The Employee will report directly to the President until instructed otherwise. The Employee’s goal is to exhibit a high level of professionalism and energy, as he or she may be the first point of contact for the Company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Comparative financial statements
- Monthly invoicing and G&A analysis
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monthly revenue target analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly close out entries
- State licensing (engineering licenses)
- Capital lease analysis/amortization
- Line of credit reconciliation
- Partner report analysis/review
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Manage the Finance team and be responsible for their activities and development
- Oversee Financial Analysis to provide meaningful operation metrics to management
- Provide the Executive Team with an operating budget. Work with the Executive Team to ensure organizational success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements.
- Provide timely financial reporting to ownership and management team
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to financial institutions, development and monitoring of organizational budgets.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Oversee the coordination and activities of independent CPA firm ensuring the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with U.S. GAAP and compliance with federal, state and other required tax matters.
- Monitor and manage banking activities and relationship of the organization and plan for adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure payment/collection thereof.
- Other initial duties from time to time be directed by management.
• Must have experience in the AEC industry
• Experience with Deltek Vision preferred
• Must be able to work on-site in Hauppauge, Long Island
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Selin Yolladi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1587 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.