Job #1579: Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis (3-15-21)
Job TitleVice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
SalaryCommensurate with experience
One Drop is hiring a VP- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to join our Finance organization. Reporting to our CFO, He/ She will be responsible for increasing the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and to guide decision-making and investments across every function. The candidate will focus on providing overall direction to the company’s financial planning and analysis function, including scaling its processes and team as the company grows.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with broad experience and will lead a FP&A team to support the following areas: financial analysis, M&A, business planning, decision support and budgeting. He/ She will have the ability to function at a broad-based, strategic level while also driving detailed, tactical execution. The Vice President, FP&A, will play a critical role in partnering with the senior executive committee in strategic decision making and financial operations cultivating a network of strategic partners to advance our strategic vision and accelerate growth.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a finance and operations leader to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a high-impact organization.
You'll make an impact by:
- Overseeing and leading annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CFO; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep budget holders abreast of the organization's financial status.
- Implementing systems and processes to help integrate budgets, forecast and actuals across varied cost centers across the company, analyzing variances and providing risks opportunities.
- Support quarterly revenue forecasting process to ensure the company has the most current information available to support resource allocation and decision making.
- Collaborate with Data analytics in developing financial and non-financial key performance indicators (including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and indirect expenses) and the appropriate reporting to assess financial and operational performance across the company, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis of key variance and trends, integrated with our OKR process.
- Coordinating with sales and marketing and work closely with internal business stakeholders, including senior Sales Ops and Marketing leaders to drive financial performance visibility across multiple business operations and support forecasting and financial reporting.
- Owning and enhancing revenue and profitability models for each customer and product to drive predictability and performance results.
- Preparing quarterly financial and statistical reports and presentations in support of quarterly earnings releases and/or calls, board meetings, and investor meetings.
- Overseeing business case development for key initiatives and track performance versus plan to ensure ROI targets are achieved.
- Play a critical role in business expansion strategies by forecasting and assessing the financial impact of key decisions.
- Partnering effectively with R&D to establish a robust portfolio strategy, project priorities, oversee proper resource allocation to projects, develop timelines and budgets.
- Managing organizational cash flow and forecasting capital requirements.
- Preparing financial analysis for contract negotiations, M&A activity, product investment decisions and to support other business development initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and automate strong and robust financial systems and business intelligence tools. Drive the spirit of "ONE Team" across all functions by supporting a team approach to focus on our platform users on everything we do.
- Make One Drop a truly desired place to work.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and CPA highly desired.
- 10 years of overall professional experience; ideally 10+ years of broad financial management or analytics experience.
- Understanding of tech, health and/or digital health industries
- A track record in public company.
What you'll get:
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at growth stage and help develop the future of healthcare.
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Beautiful Loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York. Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start.
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today.
How to apply:
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Alexsis Bass on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1579 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.