Job #1574:Business Development Executive - New York (3-8-21)
Job TitleBusiness Development Director
Business Development Director:
The individual will identify, qualify, actively pursue, and convert new business from various referral sources. These areas include selling compliance, AML and director services for funds. The right candidate will grow a new book of business by developing short and long-term sales strategies. The right experienced sales executive will have held a consulting sales role and will bring creative and proven approaches to selling intangible service solutions. The candidate MUST have a strong hedge fund and private equity network in New York area and exceptional selling skills.
- Developing and executing effective sales and marketing strategies to grow new business
- Leading sales strategy discussions with the Managing Director with fully developed and polished communication and writing skills
- Establishing and developing high-level relationships with key decision makers with prospects and existing clients.
- Building relationships with intermediaries and referral sources
- Managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously and demonstrating a focus on follow-up and accountability
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and researching and recommending service solutions
- Identifying product improvements or new service products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitor growth
- Foster and expand the firm’s referral network
- Host and attend industry meetings and conferences in collaboration with senior management
- Build the firms brand awareness using social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related major 3 + years of experience which must include selling of consulting professional services (preferably asset management, hedge fund or capital markets)
- Understanding of traditional and alternatives of asset management business sector a plus
- Demonstrable communication, relationship, and team skills
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- A deep and broad professional network of hedge funds and Private Equity firms and fund service providers
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
How to Apply:
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Isatou Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1574 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.