Job #1568: CFO - Woodbury,NY (3-3-21)
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP, a growing national law firm, dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients, is seeking a seasoned Executive Chief Financial Officer to drive strategic leadership for the Firm.
Provide strong financial leadership to the growing firm’s Managing Partners. Manage staff of 15+ employees to ensure consistent, accurate financial reports/ analysis and timely billings and collections. Ability to work closely with firm’s IT and HR departments. Deliver financial analysis, business insights / recommendations and driving actions to improve firm’s performance. Prepare, monitor and drive achievement of operating budgets and forecasts for productivity, revenue, profitability and operating costs. Implement and monitor internal controls, policies and procedures.
Work with local CPA firm to prepare year-end tax filings and annual GAAP financials. Manage firm’s cash flow, banking and vendor relationships. Monitor cost controls. Model financial impact on potential business opportunities (i.e., group or lateral hires). Evaluate the firm’s current accounting system with experience in leading implementation of a new system.
- CPA 10+ years of diverse, progressively responsible financial leadership.
- Experience in professional services (law firm experience) and multi-office management preferred. Strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to present data and be a respected advisor to a diverse management group.
- Need to be extremely responsive with the ability to follow-up to ensure completion.
- Organized and efficient manager with high attention to detail and ability to define priorities. Self-Starter and skillful negotiator.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Kristin DeJesus at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1568 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.