Job #1567: CFO - Miami, FL (3-1-21)
Salary$150,000 to $183,000
Major miami city is looking for a CFO.The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, budgeting, audits, compliance, along-side of the City Manager. They will collaborate with the Board and the City Manager along the management team to make decisions regarding City's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Work together with BUDGET and FINANCE department to achieve common goals
- Create and present financial and budget strategy recommendations to the City Manager
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Government Experience is mandatory
Excellent Benefits Included.Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Marko Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1567 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.