Job #1563: CFO - NJ (2-26-21)
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Controller Position at Hudson Tank Terminals Corporation
Industry: Bulk Liquid Terminal; Warehousing of liquid commodities in storage tanks.
- Controller would need knowledge of accounting procedures for sales (invoicing), accounts receivable, accounts payable, recording of bill payments, payroll and all aspects of tax accounting.
- Oversight and administration of retirement plans (401k and Profit sharing).
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports for review with management and owners. Providing prepared financial data to our accountants, Eisner Amper, for annual review at year end.
- Maintenance of schedules of amortization, depreciation and plant and machinery costs.
- Schedules for deferred taxation and expenses.
- Preparation of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
- Knowledge of Insurance maintenance is helpful.
- General Ledger software currently is Passport.
- Payroll is currently administrated by Paychex.
- Invoicing is currently done on Quickbooks.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Liam Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1563 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.