Job #1560: Accounting Manager, Rockville Centre, NY (2-22-21)
Job TitleAccounting Manager
SalaryAt par with industry standards
About The CEO’s Right Hand
We are a strategic finance and accounting firm that partners with CEOs and Management to provide finance and accounting solutions. We serve as the financial business partners to small/medium businesses looking to scale. In assuming the finance/accounting department activities, we undertake some combination of the following levels of work for our clients: CFO, controller, financial planning and analysis, bookkeeping, and accounting. We also handle strategy, cash management, treasury, exit planning, sales and use tax compliance as well as income tax reporting and compliance. We are industry agnostic and work with a variety of clients across the globe.
What Makes The CEO’s Right Hand Different
Our Founders launched this business and their cross-functional team to combine a wide range of strategic skills with deep operational experience. We have sat in the seat of owner/operator, so we know what our clients need to help them achieve their goals because we’ve done it before.
Ultimately, we help bring the gap between strategy and implementation, we are storytellers of their business, their vision and their numbers. Because we use a consultative approach, we seek to understand our client’s needs before recommending a unique solution set and pride ourselves on being both transparent, but more importantly, trustworthy to protect them and their business.
Primary responsibilities include leading the accounting and finance-related duties for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring data integrity for all accounting/financial processes
- Assess the financial infrastructure of prospective clients to determine their needs
- Onboard new clients by restructuring their accounting controls and processes
- Management & supervision of the firms bookkeeping team
- Research and implement software programs for clients that eliminate manual processes
- Process or review all bookkeeping activity
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- Accounts receivable - billing & collections
- Manage and process payroll
- Recording receipts and deposits
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Own the monthly reporting process for delivering our clients financial statements
- Perform month-end and year-end close
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Documentation of processes and procedures for the finance and accounting function of the business
- Compile data and liaison with tax accountants to prepare tax filings
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Minimum of 8-10 years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and other critical success factors
- Ability to deal with various personalities, cooperate with team members and work under pressure from clients.
- Primary values must include objectivity, accuracy, patience, meticulous attention to details, goal-orientation and quality output.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Sarah Lieberman at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1560 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.