Job #1553: Controller – Hamilton, New Jersey (2-15-21)
SalaryAt par with industry standards
A well-established and leading refrigeration contractor located in Mercer County, New Jersey, providing regional installation and servicing to the Supermarkets and Grocery Stores industry is seeking a Controller. The position requires a CPA with strong contract accounting experience that can prepare interim and year-end financial statements. Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate strong analytical skills. Requirements include experience with percentage-of-completion accounting and various ERP systems, including relational databases, and strong SQL skills. Good leadership and communication skills as well as the ability to work well with people is essential.
Reports directly to President.
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and CPA required
- Demonstrated expertise in preparing interim and year-end financial statements in Excel for the purpose of analyzing performance, as well as specific customers and transactions, performing sensitivity analysis, creating presentations, and doing ad hoc analysis
- Proven track record of working in team-based environments to implement changes resulting from financial analysis
- Experience with percentage-of-completion accounting
- Experience in the Supermarkets and Grocery Stores industry considered a plus
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Steve San Filippo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1553 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.