Job #1545: Director Revenue Cycle Management - Miramar, Florida (2-3-21)
Job TitleDirector Revenue Cycle Management
SalaryCommensurate with experience
Our client is a rapidly growing integrated healthcare organization that is pushing for better patient outcomes. We are seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle to provide Billing and Revenue Cycle leadership.
The Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for day-to-day revenue cycle operations and the planning, development, and implementation of policies, objectives and initiatives. This position reviews and implements systematic approaches to maximize revenue and cash flow, and to ensure results are consistently delivered. This position also assists in providing leadership, management and development of teams. The position is responsible through influence and direction to meet client performance expectations.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Knowledge of commercial insurances, managed care, and contract negotiations.
- Experience in “Fee for service” billing model.
- A leadership background in revenue cycle management with revenues of $100M or more.
- Strong communication and process improvement skills. Healthcare and/or Home Health experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field 8 years in healthcare revenue cycle management.
- Atleast 2 years in leadership role Must possess extensive knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Experienced in managing commercial insurances and managed care contracts. Knowledge and demonstrated capability in using analytic tools (e.g., Access, Excel), workflow software (e.g., Visio), and presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint) Strong strategic, analytical, project management, communication and team leadership skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships and organization alignment, influence decisions, engage onsite operational teams and drive results.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Billing and Claims department.
- Will report and assist the CFO to implement strategic growth plans
- Provide strategic direction that can improve department structure and procedures.
- Design and administer all revenue cycle policies
- Participate in the organization’s continuing reassessment of its growth and operational efficiencies.
- Understand the organization’s context and be able to identify and engage relevant stakeholders to remove barriers.
- Define and establish priorities, accountabilities, and ongoing quality improvement related to Revenue Cycle operations.
- Spearhead contract negotiations with payor sources.
- Identify trends and make performance improvement recommendations
- Develop and lead new models of care using technology to meet consumer expectations
- Influence change related to the key functions of Revenue Cycle.
Interested Friends of the Firm members should e-mail resume to Steve Kohn at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1545 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.